Загрузил venera.atmasfera

Tenansy Request 2020

Request for Compliance with the Residential
Tenancy Act, Regulation or Tenancy
Venera Kolodeznaia, Constantin Colodezni
33482 Huggins Ave, Abbotsford BC, V2S 2R9
Jagjeet Bandhu
33482 Huggins Ave., Abbotsford BC, V2S 2R9
Dear Jagjeet Bandhu,
This is a formal request for you to comply with the Residential Act, Regulation, or term of our
tenancy agreement.
I would like to get the damage deposit.
The Residential Tenancy Act states:
7(1) If a landlord or tenant does not comply with this Act, the regulations or their tenancy
agreement, the non-complying landlord or tenant must compensate the other for damage
or loss that results.
I am hoping that we can resolve the above issue on or before April 30, 2020 . If the problem
continues by the specified date, I may file an application for dispute through the Residential
Tenancy Branch requesting an order for you to comply.
Please visit see the Residential Tenancy Branch website at www.gov.bc.ca/landlordtenant or
contact the Residential Tenancy Branch at 1-800-665-8779 for more information.
Thank you,
Venera Kolodeznaia, Constantin Colodezni
Be sure to sign this letter and make a copy for yourself. It is also important to be prepared to prove
when and how you gave this letter to the landlord in case you need to apply for dispute resolution.
One way to do this is to bring a witness. Another way is to send the letter by registered mail. That
way you can track the letter through Canada Post. Just be sure you allow the landlord the extra
time to respond.